Not Enjoying Your Dog? Obedience Training Can Help.
- Are you having trouble crate training your puppy?
- Is your dog pulling on leash when you walk, or reacting inappropriately to other dogs?
- Does your dog have selective hearing or difficulty coming when called?
- Have you been frustrated by other trainers giving you solutions that you were unable to implement effectively or that simply don’t work for your dog?
If you answered “Heck Yes!” to any or all of the questions above, you’re not alone. We’ve helped many other dog owners overcome similarly challenging problems.
We don’t just train dogs, we empower owners. That means listening closely, working with you to implement solutions that work in your life, and teaching and motivating you along the way. If you’re ready to take control of your relationship with your dog contact us today.
Learn more about our dog training service options and how to get started today!
Get answers to your dog training & behavior questions right here!
Ever heard the expression “Knowledge is power”? Francis Bacon said it, and a guy with the last name “Bacon” can’t be wrong.
Learn more about common dog behavior problems, including:
- Not listening or coming when called
- Pulling and reacting to other dogs on leash
- Pushy behavior like nipping, chasing & jumping up
- Dog separation anxiety
- House training your puppy or adult dog
- Aggression towards another dog, biting another dog
- Aggression towards a human, biting a human
Ever wonder if the collar you’re using on your dog is as effective as it could be at communicating your expectations? Learn about different training tools used to train dogs, including chain training collars, prong collars, head halters, body harnesses, and e-collars.